Monday 18 April 2016

RGV attacks on Rajini, Pawan fans again and again:




Ram Gopal Varma who till recently targeted Power Star Pawan kalyan and his fans over ‘Sardar Gabbar Singh’ left them and trained his guns on Super Star Rajinikanth. Fans of Rajinikanth turned furious and even burnt his effigies. Now RGV blasted Rajinikanth fans comparing them with Pawan Kalyan fans.
Here are his explosive tweets.
Am thrilled that @kamaalrkhan thinks I look more handsome than Rajni sir but Mr.Kamaal shud know the reality of the Great Rajni
All u dumb Rajni fans who are abusing me shud realise that I saw Rajni sirs flop films many more times than even my own hit films
The way they are misunderstanding my tweets, Rajni Sir's fans seem to be more dumber than Power Star's fans..Jai Rajni and Jai Power Star
I think people who follow on Twitter more people than who follow them can be defined as lazy bums with nothing better to do
I noticed that people with the least followers tend to be the most obscene and viscious, thus exhibiting an anti social personality trait
If some people who don't even have 40 followers are following some 400 people it shows they are interested only in other people's lives 

0 comments:

Post a Comment