Monday 28 March 2016

Amazing: Baadshah's Life In 200 Secs




Film stars receiving touching gifts from their ardent fans is nothing new. However, a highly creative fan of Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan named Rahul Arya has amazed everyone by making a beautiful sand art video in which he depicted 50 years of SRK's life from childhood to his upcoming release Fan all in just 200 seconds.

The sand art video starts off showcasing SRK's childhood and college life with his voiceover. The video then takes us to SRK's stint in theatre in Delhi and his entry into television through Fauzi and then his Bollywood debut.

The video goes on to showcase all the important films and events in Shah Rukh's life, with his quotes from his interview and hit dialogues from his notable films. Deeply touched with his fan's video, Shah Rukh tweeted, "Thank u. Makes me want to work harder when I see my life flashing past me and I still have enough to create more."

0 comments:

Post a Comment