Wednesday 30 March 2016

Bollywood actor heaps praises on Pawan Kalyan:





Bollywood actor Sharad Kelkar is making Telugu film debut with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s forthcoming film Sardaar Gabbar Singh as the antagonist in the movie. In a recent media interaction, Sharad said that Pawan Kalyan finalized him even before he auditioned for the role.

He said, “I was approached by producer Sharrath Marar, and was called for a screen test. However, even before I auditioned for the role, Pawan sir knew he had found his villain. In his mind, he had finalised me even before I was officially signed for the role. I think he has a great eye for talent.”

Pawan’s faith in Sharad boosted his morale. Sharad, who worked in television and films such as Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela and Rocky Handsome, will be seen as an evil landlord in the film. The film’s shooting is progressing at a jet speed in Switzerland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment